1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
1.1. Data about you that we may collect and process
- complete contact or quote/estimate forms on, or otherwise provide information via, this website
- make a quote/estimate request in person during our service, by telephone, post or email
1.2. Information that we may collect automatically when you visit this website
- basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account)
- technical information, including the type of device you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc.
- statistical usage data about our users’ browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation through the website. (Please note that this data does NOT identify any individual!)
2. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We only use the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically for the purposes set out below:
2.1. We use the information that you give us to:
- manage or respond to your quote/estimate inquiry and to arrange the performance of services by us
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or our services
- give you the ability to interact with any service features on our website when you choose to do so
2.2. We use the information about you that we collect automatically to:
- administer our website for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- improve our website and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
- monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our website as part of our efforts to keep our websites safe and secure
- allow you to participate in interactive features on the websites and when you choose to do so
3.1. Essential website cookies
The cookies listed below cannot be switched off in our system because this website cannot function without them. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you such as a request for services, setting your privacy preferences, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies but, please, remember that some parts of the site might not work without them.
|Google Tag Manager
This cookie is associated with Google Tag Manager which we use to load scripts into our website pages.
This cookie is set by WordPress for performance optimization.
|Call Tracker Cookie
MK/PPC/SMM campaigns are using cookies to track users by different phone numbers. If a cookie is disabled, no phone number will be displayed.
3.2. Performance cookies
All information these cookies collect is aggregated and is therefore anonymous. They allow us to measure and improve the performance of the website by tracking traffic sources and counting the number of user visits. They also show us which pages are used the most and which the least, and give us an insight into how visitors use and interact with our website. We would not know if you are visiting our website, nor be able to detect and fix any problems you may experience while browsing it, if these cookies are disabled.
Google Analytics gathers information allowing us to understand interactions with our websites and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you.
4. INFORMATION STORAGE AND PROCESSING
This website and our partners websites are using Secure Sockets Layer encryption technology. By using the website, you are authorizing us to process your information anywhere we or our partners do business.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure server in Bulgaria. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
All payments made by debit/credit cards are processed by our selected third party payment processing service provider. We do NOT store any of your credit or debit card details in connection with your payment.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
5. INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
5.1. Within our company
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our Company.
5.2. Third party companies
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- Payment services. When paying for a service by credit/debit card we will share your payment-related information with entities we have engaged to process payments and provide similar financial services (for example fraud prevention). In any such case the service providers are allowed to process only the information solely for the purposes necessary to perform the requested service.
- Change of ownership. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If all or substantial amount of ours assets are acquired by a third party, in this case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Duty to disclose. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Breach of agreement. If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by us, we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organizations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organizations in other jurisdictions.
- Protect customers and/or any third parties. If we are forced to protect our own rights, property and operations (enforcing contract performance or pursuing remedies or limiting damages we may sustain).
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from customers. We use physical, technical and organizational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from unauthorized access and third parties.
However, please note that no server, network or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our websites and account systems and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us using the contact details in paragraph Contact Us below.
The General Data Protection Rehttps://www.buildandservice.uk/privacy-policy/#contactgulation also grants you the right to know about and access the information we hold about you, to request changes to your personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents you in any way and to request a copy of your personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or to have us completely erase it.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntary. You can choose to browse some parts of this website without ever creating an account, purchasing a service or otherwise submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as it is necessary to provide a service or operate our business, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
If you have questions or you want to exercise any of your rights, contact us by using the contact details in paragraph Contact Us below. We will then review your request and get back to you within 30 days. You can also reach out to The Information Commissioner’s Office, who will be able to advise you on how to submit a complaint.
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We welcome any feedback about third-party websites linked to from our websites.
10. CONTACT US
Last updated : January 8, 2020